Oopsie, you're a wee bit late! The job is closed, hence no longer open for fresh applications.
MS Office, Team player, Communication skills, Presentation skills, EMS Software
Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
The position involves Project Management & Execution for Smartsense Energy Management system.
1. Project Management & Scheduling of Projects based on Priority
2. Coordinating with O&M team at HO and BD team at North & with customers for commissioning
3. Installation of Devices at HT/LT panels ( experience of electrical panels must)
4. On-Site / Off-Site troubleshooting & after sales support
5. Coordinating the customer complaints and training on UI ( EMS software )
6. Should have computer knowledge ( Minimum MS Office, Internet )
7. Ready to travel across Delhi, NCR, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh ( North Region )
Educational Qualification: ITI / Diploma holder into Electrical Engineering with 3 years of prior work experience.
Please forward me your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ecolibrium Energy
With its headquarters in India, where majority of the power utility companies are struggling to become profitable, Ecolibrium Energy provide technology and services to power utilities and its consumers, which make not only economic, but also ecological prudence.
We at Ecolibrium Energy are committed to innovate in the energy management and demand response space. Our products provide cutting edge technology specific to Indian conditions to optimize the use of energy and make the grid more efficient.
Armed with technology and solutions to address most of India’s energy challenges, Ecolibrium Energy is a pioneer in the domestic smart grid sector. With experience of implementing some of the first demonstration projects in the country, the firm is at the forefront of the domestic smart grid revolution.
We are Incubated at CIIE (Center of Incubation Innovation and Entrepreneurship) under the Renewable Energy Search Program in partnership with MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy).
We are also a member of India Smart Grid Forum an initiative of Ministry of Power.
Manager - Human Resources (Corporate)
I'm hiring for this position - awesome culture - check out this opening. Must be able to work in a start-up venture!